Listing your house and don’t want any unwelcome surprises that could delay or lose a sale?
Buying a home and want to make sure you know what your getting into?
Want your wood burning fireplace inspected for insurance purposes?
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION CONTACT BRUCE GRIEVES:
(cell) 519-564-8804 or (home) 519-738-2990
My inspection takes a minimum of 2 hours and includes a comprehensive report with photos of findings under the following main areas:
- heating and air conditioning
The inspection adheres strictly to the Standards of Practice as set out by the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors. For more information see www.oahi.com.
Why choose me to inspect your home?
- over 25 years of experience in residential construction and a certified carpenter
- an associate member of:
Ontario Association of Home Inspectors
Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors
-WETT (Wood Energy Technology Transfer Inc.) certified professional to inspect wood burning stoves and fireplaces
- completed the St. Clair College Home Inspection Program
- completed part 9 of the Ontario Building Code training programs with the
Ontario Ministry of Housing and the Ontario Building Officials Association
- completed the OAHI Defect Recognition and Reporting course